Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram at the 2017 Saudi International Motor Show
- Visitors to the 2017 Saudi International Motor Show can see the all-new 2018 Dodge Durango SRT, the fastest, most powerful and most capable three-row SUV available in the market, plus the entry-level Neon sedan, Charger Daytona 392 and Challenger SRT 392.
- The Chrysler line-up includes the exclusive Chrysler 300S Alloy Edition plus the high-powered top-end luxury of the 300C SRT.
- Special Edition Jeep® Wrangler Willys Wheeler 2 door and Wrangler Rubicon Recon 4 door – both featuring distinctive Mopar® customisation – are among the highlights of the Jeep line’up on display, alongside Trailhawk and Summit versions of the most awarded SUV ever, the Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- The Ram brand showcases the 1500 Sport Crew Cab and 1200 Double Cab.
- United Motors Company will be present for the first time at the 2017 Saudi International Motorshow with a multi-brand stand and a special “Family Festival” area, with fun activities for the entire family.
The undisputed star of the 2017 Saudi International Motor Show, which takes place at the Jeddah Centre for Forums & Events from 17-21 December, is the all-new 2018 Dodge Durango SRT – the fastest, most powerful and most capable three-row SUV available in the market. Its 392-cubic-inch HEMI® V8 engine delivers 475hp and 470 lb.-ft. of torque, with performance figures that include a National Hot Rod Association (NHRA)-certified quarter-mile time of 12.9 seconds and 0-100 kmph in 4.4 seconds. The Durango SRT also out-hauls with best-in-class towing capability of 8,600 pounds (3,901 kgs).
The latest Chrysler, Dodge and Ram models are also on display, including the exclusive Chrysler 300S Alloy Edition plus the high powered top-end luxury of the 300C SRT.
The Jeep® brand is showcasing Grand Cherokee – the most awarded SUV ever, and the model that has defined the premium SUV market since its launch in 1992 – with the highly capable Trailhawk and luxurious Summit models on display along with two special edition Wranglers – the Willys Wheeler 2 Door Special Edition and Rubicon Recon Unlimited. Both are complete with special Mopar® customisation and are equipped with 284 horsepower, 3.6-litre V6 engines and 5-speed automatic transmissions.
In line with UMC’s strong family values, there is also a special “Family Festival” area outside the main show, with a wide range of exciting, fun activities making it an event for the whole family. Attractions include an interactive graffiti wall, car painting, kids colouring section, a track with remote control Jeep Wranglers and Ram trucks, plus a display of unique, specially accessorised Wranglers and Ram trucks by Mopar.
United Motors Company (UMC), the sole distributor for Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Ram and Mopar in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is firmly established as one of the largest companies in the Saudi automotive market, and continues to maintain its leading position by consistently placing paramount importance on gaining customer trust and building a solid reputation. The company is committed to maintain and build on its leadership in the automotive sector through a focused strategy that is specifically designed to consistently provide customers with comprehensive, convenient and premium service.